Westpoint Dental Clinic
Dr. Farshid Meshkani has seven years of experience and worked in both public and private sectors including working as a dental officer in the emergency department of the Westmead hospital oral health centre. This gave him the opportunity to deal with variety of complicated cases.
Dr Nazila Babapoor has eight years of experience. She also has been involved in both private and public sectors and has been an active part of research group in dental faculty. Nazila also has been tutoring dental students at the faculty of dentistry.
Westpoint Dental Clinic provides the best treatment and knowledge along the best and latest technology to the patients.
Some of our strengths include:
- Family oriented environment having both female and male dentists on board.
- We both are called and admired as gentle dentists by our patients.
- We are passionate about what we do and believe in professionalism and providing a quality service to our patients. We consider the quality of our service to be superior to most of our colleagues.
- Using Digital x-ray, Rotary Endodontic system, Oral camera, etc, give us the best facilities to use our skills and expertise in helping our patients.
- Our professional staff are committed to the management of infection control in accordance with the NSW department of Health & Regulation
|Mon to Wed & Fri||Thu||Sat||Phone|
|8.30am - 5.30pm||8.30am - 8.30pm||9am - 4pm||9621 5566|